My sister Melissa is in the Omaha Nebraska Mission and currently gives tours at the Mormon Trail Center. She was always my best friend growing up & (besides Lincoln) she still is. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. She is a constant support & is the most perfect person that I've ever met! Not to mention, she is so cute! She will be home in July...we are so excited to see her. 
My brother Shawn is in the Kennewick Washington mission. My cousin Stetson got called to the same mission and they reported the same day! They are even from the same home ward, but Stetson sent in his papers from Utah & Shawn sent his in from AZ. Pretty crazy! We are hoping that they can be companions sometime during their mission. I love Shawn so much & miss him. I can tell that he is an incredible missionary! He gets home a few weeks after Melissa!
We've seen many blessings come into our lives since Shawn & Melissa have been out on their missions. I love having missionaries to keep in contact with. I love hearing their experiences & testimonies...they are great examples to me.
9.28.2007
Our 2 Favorite Missionaries
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:07:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


7 comments:
Oh Meliss! I miss her big time! I'm so glad you put a picture of her up. And by the way, that picture of your parents at the cemetary is so cute! I freaking love them. Tell them hi and give them a big smooch for me. Well, maybe just your mom...and a smack on the buns for your dad! Love ya, Anj.
Wow, they are coming home so soon, I can't believe it! Where does the time go?
Awww. . . I loved seeing that pic of her. What an incredible girl she is! You have a wonderful family! I can only imagine the lives she is touching. Thanks for posting this!!!
I had sooo much fun talking tonight and getting to know you better. Your sister is quite possible the cutest sister missionary that I have seen. Wow what a knock out.
That is so cool to have both of them out on their missions. I bet it is hard at times though....lots of great blessings. Hope you are doing well, I think about you and sweet baby Jackson often. Thanks for all the awesome updates.
that is so cool! melissa looks amazing, i bet she is such a fabulous missionary! we are pretty close to your brother, thats crazy! how is he handling all this rain?
Hey, you may not remember me from high school. I was just looking through Ashley Cutright's list of "Toro" blogs. It's fun to see old faces from school.
I saw your post about your sister and thought I should mention that I also served in the Nebraska, Omaha Mission. I gave tours at the visitor center and loved the area! I hope your sister loves it as much as I did!
Mandy Miller Clive
mandyclive@gmail.com
Post a Comment