

Lincoln & I just got back from his family reunion in Pine. I had a fight with the bugs up there & obviously lost. I think these are spider bites. I am on Benadryl for this stuff & Vicodin for my other pain, so I will be sleeping well tonight. :) I have the worst luck ever!
9.16.2007
I hate spiders!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 8:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


12 comments:
Man that stinks, I am glad you survived! By the way, Heather mentioned you sold vinyl lettering or whatever it's called, I was thinking of ordering some. If you could e-mail me and let me know we could talk business :). My e-mail is Joy.Albrecht@gmail.com
Thanks!
hey, it's shelley. Your hair cut is so cute on you by the way. How are you doing?
yes, that would be fun to go out to lunch with our moms. Stephanie is a school teacher so we should go during Oct. break. How is Melissa doing?
Ouch!!! You poor thing. I have been thinking about you lately. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Holy cow! When I first saw the pictures and you said that you got in a "fight" I couldn't believe it!! You are too sweet to be fighting! LOL! I hope you feel better, those spiders are soo mean. :O>
I MISS MY FRIEND!!!
Hope your bug bites are better!
omigosh! my sister-in-law get that same way when she's bit. you must be allergic or something.
Oh my gosh! You poor thing! I hope you feel better !
That first picture looks like your husband beat you. J/K
Hey girl..how fun to run across your blog. It was way awesome! I just started a blog myself. You'll have to send me your email address so I can send ya an invite. Talk to ya soon. Oh and your hair is stinkin adorable!!
Celeste
Anjane! I love your blog it's very cute! And, I love the new hair, it looks very good on you! Those are some nasty bites though, those were some mean bugs! Hope all is well, Take care!
WOW! That stinks. We didn't get any bites - thankfully! You must just taste yummy :)
Post a Comment