So this is the AMAZING corn maze that Lincoln's uncle & his family made. I couldn't find my picture of it, so luckily Katee posted one & I copied hers. :) This is on The Willis Farm...Lincoln's uncle & grandpa run it. It's located right behind Linc's parents' house. They have a pumpkin patch every year and this year they have this 10-acre corn maze. We went through it a couple of weeks ago when we visited Snowflake & we had a blast. I am tempted to go back up the week that the maze is HAUNTED...I'm sure it will be the popular place to be!
10.09.2007
CORN MAZE!!!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:28:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


7 comments:
Hey Anjane, of course we remember you! It is so fun to have a blog, because I am hearing from people that I haven't seen in ages. You look like you're doing great. Thanks for writting!
YOU PICTURE STEALER! :)
Anjane! How are you doing? You look so cute! I decided to make a blog too. We need to keep in touch!!
Ha! Sorry Anjane! I didn't give you my blog address. nateandkristen.blogspot.com
WOW - That is amazing! I wish I could go through - totally cool!
That is so cool. I wish we were going up there this weekend. We had so much fun last year picking out our pumpkins and getting corn stalks and everything. Your family there is so nice and friendly! That maze looks totally amazing.
Cool!!! That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment