11.11.2007

Family Pictures 2007



Lincoln & I had a lot of fun getting our family pictures taken last week. We felt like we were getting engagement pictures taken all over again! A few people at the temple thought so too, and one lady asked us when our big day was. :) I guess that means we still look like we are in love! Thanks Jana, for doing an awesome job with our pictures!

20 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute! Is that necklace from Oklahoma? :) Good luck tomorrow!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Who did your pictures? Remind me to ask you... Anyway, it seems like we haven't talked in forever. I will have to call you, OR, you could call me... ha ha! :)

Heather said...

Hey I am planning on visiting you this week but I meant to ask you when I should so shoot! I will call later and talk to you (or Lincoln)! We still have to watch Legally Blonde!

Amber said...

Those look really nice. You look really pretty.

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute together- I LOVE IT!!! These really are fantastic pictures- Nice Job Jana! :-)

Bekah: said...

totally looks like engagment pictures! you guys look great! and make such a great couple!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

love the pics! they really do look like engagment pictures! :)

Malinda said...

Cute Pics. Hey can you send me your email address? malinda03@gmail.com

Thanks

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh I LOVE these! You guys are too cute and fyi, you're gorgeous!!! It was sure fun visiting with you guys the other night. Ive been thinking about you today. . . hope everything went well.

Whiting Family said...

Hey Anjane! Love the pictures!!! Seriously you guys are adorable together! Next time you guys are up in our neck of teh woods give us a call!!! Oh and by the way I love your hair!!! Too Cute!!!

Teresa :) said...

Hi you guys sorry I havent said much lately life has just been crazy. Well your family pictures turned out so cute and you 2 do look so in love still which is awesome! You are so gorgeous by the way. Well if you guys are in snowflake for the holidays give us a call it would be fun to hang out. We could call Brian and Tiff also!

LafeNLacy said...

You look so stunning in those pictures. I hope everything went well yesterday!

Summer said...

Very cute family pictures! Who ever did them - did a great job!!

Nate and Kristen said...

Very nice pictures Anjane! You two look so great together! Hey, I was just thinking about our dream of scrubbing toilets in Flagstaff! Remember that?! :)

Shelley Goodman said...

Cute, cute! I better get a christmas card! What is your address by the way? e-mail me lobeystuff@juno.com We still need to get together!!!!

Jana said...

Yay for pictures, you guys were so fun! Do you know how to resize the picture on top so it's not ginormous? I wasn't sure if you wanted it that big, but let me know if you want me to send you one that might work a little better for the blog! I hope your surgery went well! I'm excited for you to feel better!

Emily Weber said...

Your pics look AWESOME! Great job Jana! I wonder if she could get Braden to sit still for a picture??? ha ha! You guys look so great together!

Molly Scarbrough said...

you guys are so stinkin cute!! are you coming for thanksgiving this year? i hope you are doing better.

Davis Clan said...

cute photos! i hope you have been feeling good these last couple of days. you are awesome!

Michelle Bebe said...

so dang cute!

Blog Archive