11.05.2007

Fun Weekend


My parents gave Lincoln & I a gift certificate awhile ago for a weekend stay at a hotel in Scottsdale. Lincoln ended up having to work on Friday night, so my mom went with me instead! I had been crying most of that day, being at the end of my rope with the whole being sick & in pain thing....spending time with my mom was EXACTLY what I needed! We ate at Denny's and stayed up late playing games & talking. I love my mom so much & am so thankful to have her as my friend. She means so much to me!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're mom is SO wonderful Anjane'. I just love her. I hope your surgery goes well.
Love ,
Amy

Michelle Randall said...

That is so fun! What a good distraction/break from everyday life. We love the whole hotel for a night thing...but don't get to do it very often. Even being in Scottsdale feels like a vacation from home. :)

Bekah: said...

that is so awesome that you have such a close relationship. moms are the best!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

what an awesome gift and awesome mom!

Blog Archive