11.20.2007

Games, games & more games!






























I spent a couple of days with my family right after my surgery, because Linc was working a ton & I needed someone to take care of me. Thanks Mom & Dad for having me over & spending time with me. :) On Monday night I had FHE with them & we played a few games of Yahtzee after. Throughout the week Lincoln played Ticket To Ride (which we borrowed from Brandon & Christa) so many times with me! This was a big deal, since he is not a big board game player. I, on the other hand, LOVE to play games!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

We will still have to play it - even if Josh and Lincoln don't want to! Man, I can't believe how old Megan is! Insane! And Aaron too! Where has the time gone???

Joy said...

I love that game! We should all play together! I am glad you are doing good!

Blog Archive