11.27.2007

I'm Obsessed!













I'm so obsessed with my nieces & nephews. They are all so cute & sweet & fun. Spending time with them is one of my most favorite things to do! The cutie on the bottom is my nephew Grant. We got to see him & Griffin and their parents (Holly & Jordan) this Thanksgiving...we hadn't seen them since last Christmas! Of course I had to post a picture of Jarod & I. I have a soft spot in my heart for that boy. I really can't get enough of him. We stayed with his family while we were in Snowflake, & when Linc & I were getting ready to leave he said to Lincoln: "Hey, why don't you go home and go to work & Aunt Anjane' can stay here with me? Good idea, huh?" It's nice to feel so loved. :)

1 comment:

The Gotzingers said...

Hey there!! It's me...Amy (Hearn) Gotzinger. How are you doing?? Just came across your blog and wanted to say hello!! :o)

-Amy

Blog Archive