11.28.2007

A Nice Gift


Lincoln worked last night from 7pm to 7am & didn't get home from school until 11am. After having had NO sleep he went to multiple stores looking for tulips for me (they are my absolute favorite) but settled on some roses instead (which I loved!) because he couldn't find any. He then wrote me the nicest letter anyone has ever given to me. He said he was falling asleep writing it. :) I cried so much when he gave me the flowers & note, that I am not sure he will do it again! I love my husband. He always gets embarrassed when I post stuff about him, but I want to always remember all of the nice things he does for me. The last 6 months have been pretty tough for us. A week ago I got an infection & now I have a pretty bad cold...so I am still not very useful around here. I am so lucky to have a husband who sees past everything that I am NOT doing (like keeping the house clean!) & acting like I am the best wife in the world. I'm sure that he has to dig deep to find things that I am doing well, but he manages to do it! I'm so blessed.

6 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

How pretty! What a sweet and thoughtful husband! I'm sure you're an awesome wife, and I bet your husband would say the same great things about you too!

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok that is so sweet of Lincoln! Love the flowers!!! I am sure he didnt have to dig to deep to find some thing good about you!!! Your are the such a sweet person and Lincoln is lucky to have you!!! Get better soon! I am so ready to party!! The mormon way!!! =0)

OurHappyFamily said...

What a good husband but girl don't be too hard on yourself cuz you are one amazing girl! Hope you are feeling ok. Have a good weekend!

P.S Tulips are my absolute fav too!!!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Those are beautiful. So thoughtful! Hope you feel better.

Michele Tyler said...

Lincoln is the most thoughtful guy ever! You both are so wonderful. What a cute little family you have.!
P.S. come view our family blog. Love ya, girlie!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! That is the sweetest, nicest EVER! He deserves MAJOR brownie points- way to go Lincoln! Ask him if he will tell Byron that story..? J/k :)

Blog Archive