
That's what I YELLED at the end of The Bachelor finale. Did anybody else watch this? What in the heck was Brad thinking? Ok, I know...I totally got sucked into this show this season. He ended up rejecting BOTH girls! It was crazy. Now I can't sleep because I am just wondering what he was thinking...yeah, I know...I'm pathetic! :)
11.20.2007
WHAT????!!!!!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:53:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


12 comments:
Hey Anjane! So I got sucked into this season of the bachelor too...and the last season and the one before! (yeah, I know I'm pathetic) And "WHAT!?!?!" were my thoughts exactly!!! I couldnt believe it!!! I guess it made for some good publicity for Brad and his "clubs." Poor Jenny & DeAnna.
Yes I know. I was so mad! I just watched the whole season of Bachelor for this. What a waste of time :)
I cant wait for tonight!!!
I know, I was so mad too! By the time I saw the end at 10:30 I didn't know if it was too late to call but I was dying to call and talk to you about it! What a waste of time. Oh well, at least he was honest. But SERIOUSLY? He didn't even want to date one longer? There are rumors that he is back with his ex from before the show and she is pregnant, so we'll see how things play out!
What a RIP OFF is all I have to say about it! Stupid guy just wanted to be on tv! Don't worry, im not bitter at all! Glad your surgery went all right by the way.
ok- I do not like to admit that I watch this show but I was DUMBFOUNDED by the ending. I am excited to see tonight's episode to see what he has to say. I'm sure he'll say something in his Texas accent that kinda sounds good but make no sense. But overall I'm bitter by the whole thing.
I have to say I was TICKED myself! I was so excited for last night and best of all I liked things about BOTH girls so I was like - whatever happens will be great...and then NO ONE...are you serious?!?!?! LAME! I guess if he doesn't want to purpose then fine cause he doesn't want to fake it for the show - that's cool - BUT to lead them on and demand them to open up and then he can't even chose one to at least date. Seriously makes me mad! Such a WASTE of time. I guess it's my own fault for being sucked in!!
I have to say I was TICKED myself! I was so excited for last night and best of all I liked things about BOTH girls so I was like - whatever happens will be great...and then NO ONE...are you serious?!?!?! LAME! I guess if he doesn't want to purpose then fine cause he doesn't want to fake it for the show - that's cool - BUT to lead them on and demand them to open up and then he can't even chose one to at least date. Seriously makes me mad! Such a WASTE of time. I guess it's my own fault for being sucked in!!
The funny thing about watching the Bachelor last night was that I wasn't upset! I like some things about each of the girls but I wasn't in love with either one of them either! I think he had guts to not get sucked into the Producers of the show and pick one just to break up with her in a month. Oh well....just like when Jenn was the Bachelorette and she didn't pick anyone either. :)
Your title says it perfectly! Don't even get me started! Brad seriously bugs me. . .
P.S I really liked Jenny
Ok- I am feeling the SAME way! I feel ripped off because I invested lots of Monday nights to this show, and he didn't give either of them a shot!? Its not like they had to get engaged, they could date...right?! I would really like to get into his head and see what was going on- that he couldn't explain.
WOW a lot of people watch the Bachelor! I was thinking about making fun of you b/c of our pres meeting when you brought it up but now I see I must be in the minority...I'm sure I'll post things like this when American Idol starts!! LOL!
Post a Comment