12.28.2007

Allen Family Christmas Party

Every year we get together with my dad's side of the family to have a Christmas dinner & program the Sunday before Christmas. We had yummy Mexican food & each family performed a few musical numbers. My little sister Megan played the violin for everyone. She is so talented! I don't really sing at Allen parties...my cousins have the most amazing voices it isn't even funny! So I will sing to myself in the shower for now. :) My cousin Rachel got home from her mission last week & it was so fun to have her home for Christmas!
Nana & Grandad make such a great looking couple! I am so thankful to have them for my grandparents. Nana is so thoughtful & always asks me how I am feeling. Grandad is so fun to be around. I love them both so much!
My parents...they are amazing! What more can I say?!

If Lincoln looks tired in this picture it is because he was! My parents had a leak in their pipes so Lincoln worked all night Friday night, fixed my parents' pipes & went to the Hiatt Xmas Party, then worked all over again the next night with ZERO sleep! He is a crazy man. He was still recovering in this picture. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive