
It is 2am (don't ask!) & I am up thinking about what else...Primary! I LOVE Primary. I love all of the kids in our ward & am so thankful for the special spirit that they bring into my life. They are such great examples to me! Last week I gave sharing time & asked some of the senior primary children to get up & bear their testimonies about Jesus Christ. It was AMAZING!!! These kids know SO much about the gospel & they aren't afraid to share it! Of course I bawl like a baby every time they do. :) I think this holiday season I am most thankful for my calling as a counselor in the Primary Presidency. I missed Jackson SO much last Christmas. I still miss him this holiday season (like I always do) but being around children has really helped me. I am still able to teach children, interact with them, learn from them, etc. Every day that I was pregnant with Jackson, I thought about the things I would be privileged to do with my sweet little boy. I feel so blessed to be able to do at least a few of these things with other children. I know that we are all precious children of God & we each have a divine mission to fulfill. I LOVE PRIMARY!!!
12.22.2007
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


6 comments:
You are a true inspiration to all. You're the best example to our sweet Ward children. They love you as much as you do them. Thank you for sharing these sweet sentiments. We must never forget our divine potential. I love you and you are truly amazing!
Thanks for the post Anjane! Hope you are feeling great and that you'll enjoy the blessings of your own in your home soon :) Love ya.
Hey girl I have sure been thinking about you lately! I hope you have a sweet holiday season. I love the pics of you and Lincoln. . . what a darling couple you guys are! Merry Christmas!!!
very sweet anjane! i hope you have a merry christmas. maybe i'll catch you across the street so i can give you a squeeze. loves
Thank you so much for spotlighting Kayli. You did a great job! I am very glad that you are in the primary because you are so patient and tender with the kids. Love ya!
Thank you for sharing that, Anjane...I think I needed to hear it!
Post a Comment