All of us call my sister Megan "Teeny" but she isn't so teeny anymore! She got baptized when Lincoln & I were dating, and now she is 12 & in Young Women's! I really can't believe she is so old! I love Megan for lots of reasons, but here are just a few of them: She always tells me she loves me, she is excited when I come over, she is nice to everyone, she has such a strong testimony & tries so hard to do what is right, she is independent, she is so talented-she has an awesome voice & is great at the violin, and so many other things. I love you Meg! Happy Birthday!
1.16.2008
Happy Birthday Megan!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


5 comments:
Such a cute tribute! Sisters are the BEST! Keep those relationships close cause I don't know where I'd be without my sisters! LOVE THEM!
What a pretty girl and I cannot believe that she is in YW. Whitney is dying to be in YW and she still has another year to wait! I love working with the YW and love the excitment the new beehives bring. Megan is sure lucky to have you and Melissa as older sisters. What great examples she has to look up to!
How crazy that she is 12!!! She was a BABY when we met. That is insane! She is gorgeous - tell her hi and Happy Birthday for me!
Anjane'! It's AmyLyn! I was so excited to find your blog! Your life looks sweet--keep in touch.
AmyLyn and Michael Packard
Your sister is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment