That's right! Lost Season 4 started last week and I am so excited about it. I know, it's weird that I am blogging about a tv show. I don't know what it is about this show but it completely captivates me. The writers and directors are geniuses! It is insane how perfectly detailed this show is and how every little thing has some hidden meaning. I'm telling you...it's crazy!
On a funny note...I am perfectly honest with Lincoln about the dreams I've had about Jack. Well, just one dream. In my dream I met Jack & he took me for a helicopter ride. I fell in love with him and so I went to Lincoln (in my dream of course) & asked if he would mind if I married Jack and he could marry Jack's wife (his ex-wife in the show). Just switch spouses, you know? It was pretty hilarious. When I told Lincoln about the dream, he asked who played his ex-wife. I told him & he said that that would have been fine if we had traded, because apparently Lincoln really liked that girl when she played on the tv show Ed. So those are our dark secrets. It's good I haven't had another dream about Jack, because Lincoln might not let me keep watching the show. :) Ha ha!
2.04.2008
IT'S BACK!!!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
I haven't watched last week's show yet!!! AAGGHH! Maybe today!
Oh my gosh I love LOST!!! Well, I already told you all about my theories :) Anyway, can you hang out Friday night? Call me!
LOST RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAVE
So you have moved on from Christain Bale eh? Ha ha!
Post a Comment