I am finally posting about Valentines Day! I am way behind. This year Linc & I actually didn't do anything to celebrate...I know, so sad. He had to work that night and then we kind of forgot to celebrate that weekend. Maybe next year will be better. :) I did get some really cute valentines from some kids in my ward. My mom went all out and gave us this really cute Valentine's Day gift with our favorite treats and gift cards to Walmart and QT. Free gas & groceries...yeah! It made my day! :)
Lincoln made a vision board for us to hang in our bedroom and put pictures of our goals on. We saw it on Oprah & liked the idea. Yes, Lincoln likes Oprah even though he'll never admit it. I thought the board looked pretty cool!
2.23.2008
Valentines Day
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
i love the vision board... are you referring to The Secret??? LOVE IT!!!!
What a cool idea! I think I need one of those. Now if I could just get a little at goal setting. :)
we missed you guys at christmas too! this year will be great with everyone being home. how have you guys been? i miss seeing you two. hope everything is great.
we LOVE the secret! totally works!
and how sweet of your mom? i can't wait to be one of "those" moms, ya know???
how are ya feeling?
Post a Comment