3.20.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

My mom started her bday off by going to the dr. and finding out that she has pneumonia! I felt really bad for her. I went with her to get an x-ray and then we ate lunch at Mimi's Cafe. Well, we actually ate the breakfast food there...I got a blueberry muffin, potatoes, orange juice, and a crab & avocado omelette. If you are a seafood fan you've got to try it. It was amazing! After lunch we watched "Lost" together...I think my mom is almost as obsessed with the show as I am!

Sunday night I made my mom's bday dinner. I love her SO much and couldn't ask for a better mom. She taught me everything I needed to know. I admire her so much & appreciate that she always puts the Lord first in her life. I remember always seeing her reading her scriptures & praying, and it reminded me to do better at those things. She is so generous and is always doing things for Lincoln & I or giving us treats. She makes the most UNBELIEVABLE desserts you have ever tasted! She is always so supportive of me. When we found out that Jackson had died, I immediately wanted to just be around my parents. They can always make me feel better & give me hope! I could go on & on about what I love about my mom. I don't think that she has any enemies...she is a great person & has always been a WONDERFUL mother! She sacrificed so much for us growing up so that we could have what we had. THANKS MOM FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

What a sweet post! Ok I have got to meet your mom! Seriously we need to plan a day to go visit her. Hope she starts feeling better!!!

Amy said...

Happy B-day Sister Allen ! She's is the most AMAZING person. I just love her. Get better soon. Hope all is well Anjane'

Amy Jackson

Shelley Goodman said...

Your mom is amazing. I remember her always having some kind of project going. She is lucky to have a sweet daughter to take care of her. I keep forgetting that your parents live so close to my in-laws and are in my bro & sis inlaws ward. Small world.

megan allen said...

I 110% agree with you! Your mom is the best! She is a great example to us all. She is so lucky to have such great children too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!

Nate and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! What a nice daughter to make her dinner and take care of her!

Mandy Abbott said...

Your mom is BEAUTIFUL!

Emily Weber said...

What a good daughter you are! I'm Lucky if I even remember my mom's birthday! You and your really look alike!

Blog Archive