The Snowflake cemetery is one of my MOST FAVORITE places to go. I know that sounds crazy, but I absolutely love it there. I always have a hard time leaving it.
Lincoln bought some BEAUTIFUL tulips to put on Jackson's grave. They are my favorite flower and looked so pretty on his grave. We still haven't found a headstone to put on it, so if anyone knows of a good place to buy one, let us know!!!
3.20.2008
Trip to the cemetery
Posted by Hiatt Family at 6:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
I am glad you were able to go to Snowflake and Visit Jacksons Grave. Those Tulips are so beautiful.
I have to tell you that ever since I heard your story you have been such a great example to me. I din'nt think we would have so much in common. We are going to bury our daughter this weekend. I have been looking at headstones. I know at Mesa you can only have the flat ones. I found the cheepest one at Caskets and More on Power and Brodaway it's falt and comes in Grey or Rose Grante for 250. They have a lot of other ones two it you din't want a flat one. They seem to be the best price that I have found. You might want to check them out if you haven't already. You have to call before you go over to her shop becasue her mom is in hospice so she tries to spend most of her time with her mom.
I am so glad that you were able to say hi to your lil angel!! What a great thing to do. You are so strong Anjane!!
You should go to Bunker Memorial and talk with Randy Bunker. He used to be the Bishop for the 30th ward way back when and is an awesome man. He has some BEAUTIFUL headstones. My Dad is actually in the process of having one made for my brother that passed many years ago and has never had a headstone. I know his prices are very decent too.
I love tulips! You are such a strong woman and a good example.
Post a Comment