4.11.2008

Babe...

Jan: "You have a preference, babe? Upstairs first?"
Michael Scott: "Totally your call babe."

Pam Beesly: "This is the best burger I've ever had, babe."
Jim Halpert: "Babe, I should have told you but, I did something bad."
Pam Beesly: "Mm?"
Jim Halpert: "I stole this. (holds up Hunter's cd) For you, babe."

Ha ha- I couldn't resist posting these quotes from The Office. Josh & Heather make fun of Lincoln & I all the time for calling each other "babe" so much. I realized how funny it sounds when I watched this episode! :)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh The Office was so funny - as soon as they started saying babe Josh was like, "They say BABE!" ha ha! We totally thought of you guys RIGHT AWAY and we were laughing SO HARD! It was awesome :) Also, Happy Anniversary! Let's hang out in 2 Saturdays and plan a date night! The 26th or 27th or something. I miss you! Sound good?

The Crider Clan said...

Anjane', I had to laugh when I saw this post. Brad and I love the office, and we still call eachother babe all the time! When Brad actually calls me Melissa, I think he must be mad at me or something because all the rest of the time, I'm just Babe. I love your blog, and I'm going to add your link to our blog so I don't have to go to Em's to get to yours, Okay?

Melissa

Krystal Allen Payne said...

k that is so funny because all my family make fun of jason and i for using "babe" so much and i totally thought the same thing when i saw the episode

megan allen said...

ok Jake and I just watched the Office- HILARIOUS!!!! My girls, when they want to play house, they say "let's play mom and sweetie". So I totally get it.

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

That's so funny that they would make fun of you saying that when that's what they call each other! Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys- gotta love April weddings! I think that is so cute that you guys call eachother babe! I would love if Byron did that :) I LOVE The Office!
Oh, and thank you so much for you sweet comment! We are so excited for a little one :)

Blog Archive