4.02.2008

Fun with Family


Man, we sure have been spoiled the last few weeks...we have gotten to see Lincoln's family more than usual & it has been great! On Saturday we all met at Grandma & Grandpa's and ate pizza. Linc & I are kind of obsessed with Papa Johns...their chicken & bacon pizza is one of our favorites! Then it was off to Brint & Brea's wedding. After that we went to Amazing Jake's with Matt & Danielle & their kids. We had never been there. There are SO many things to do there! No wonder every kid I talk to loves that place! I think one of my favorite parts was when I met a girl that has the same name as me! That has NEVER happened to me before! I was standing in line with my nephew Jarod waiting for the teacups (which by the way are a lot different than I remember...those things made me so crazy dizzy!) and my sister-in-law said my name. This little girl (probably 7 years old or so) standing next to me asks me, "What is your name?" I say "Anjane'" and she says "That's my name too." I thought maybe she heard my name wrong & her name sounded like mine. When I asked her to spell it she said "Anjanae"...just one letter off from mine! She said that she had never met anyone with our name either. Oh yeah, and I have to brag...I was fierce on the go carts!

2 comments:

Geoff and Emily said...

Anjane'- if you like Papa John's chicken pizza you should try Papa Murphy's Chicken and bacon Stuffed Pizza! Papa Murphy's is a new "take and bake" place down there that they have had up here in Utah for a long time. It really is so good. They are just starting them down there, so look it up online to find which one is closest to you. OK, now I feel like I have just done a cheesy commerical for them. Anyway, just thought I would share like you are always so willing to share the cool things you find. Love all the latest posts! Hope you guys are doing well! Emily

Summer said...

I love pizza - especially different kinds - I will have to try it - thanks!
And that is so cool that you found someone with your same name. I always felt that way growing up until I moved to Mesa and there was quite a few girls with the name Summer. Your name is so cool though - maybe we'll steal it for our girl ;)

Blog Archive