4.02.2008

Lots for Tots

5 comments:

CooleyConnection said...

Nice idea. You should check out the Jumping Monkeys Podcast at http://jumpingmonkeys.com/ Every week on their show, on the SPEND SAVE GIVE segment, they give great ideas on ways to Spend money, Save money, and Give money to help others.

I listen every week.

Krystal Allen Payne said...

yes please do send it to Melissa,Man i miss her so much. I'm gonna send her one but it wont be for a couple weeks til we get them out and to everyone, but ya my mom made the tu tu and i took the picture! thank you!

Bekah: said...

hey! i didn't know you were in primary! i am too and I LOVE all the resources available for sharing time and lessons, it is so nice. i have found so many great ideas for FHE with Bryn!

Summer said...

Thanks for the FYI. I am in primary too and I can use all the help I can get ;)

Ashley said...

Leave it to you to be so great at something. You never cease to amaze me.

Blog Archive