
I chose the same thing that I have pretty much every year for my bday dinner...chicken divan! Mmmm, I love it. It has been my favorite food since I was little. Thanks so much Mom for making it for me! Hers always tastes way better than mine. My hair looks a little windblown in this picture...the wind in Snowflake was kind of crazy.
5.26.2008
My Bday Dinner
Posted by Hiatt Family at 6:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a GREAT day! At least you got your favorite meal...right!
Oh yeah, email me ssarager@hotmail.com
we went private and I meant to send you and invite but I don't know your email. THANKS!
MMM... yummy ! Happy B-day ! Hope you had a great day. I got the recipe from you mom for the chicken divan and I make it all the time. YUMMY !
Happy Birthday (late) Anjane'! You are too funny to feel so wierd about being half-way between 20 and 30. Life starts at 30, so don't let anything freak you out about it! Besides, if you keep eating white cake with sprinkles, you will never grow up!! :0) Anyway, it looked like a fun day! Emily
Happy birthday!
I need your email address, too, so leave me a comment with it. Thanks!
I hope you had a great Birthday
Happy Birthday late, Anjane'!!! Sorry I totally seemed to miss it! Looks like it was lots of fun!
Love all the posts! Glad you had a fun day! It is the best to get all the attention you can that day, huh? We'll have to celebrate together some time :) Glad you had fun in Snowflake-- crazy weather!!! so pretty.
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one- and I have never had Chicken Divan- but it sounds like it would be yummy! AND those pics on the way up to Pine are amazingly Gorgeous! WOW!
Happy Birthday!! :) I love chicken divan too! Meliss used to make it all the time for us. Hope you had a great day :)
Wow, you have been busy blogging. I had lots to catch up on. Happy birthday. Glad you had a fun day. It's always fun to be spoiled!
You Allens and your chicken divan...it is good though. Happy Birthday! Glad you had a little get a way to help celebrate :)
Post a Comment