6.05.2008

I WON!!!


This last week has been absolutely crazy. We are blessed in so many ways, but have really taken a beating lately. Events this week ranged from having to take our truck into the shop to having my ob/gyn's office call & tell me that I shouldn't go back to them until I'm pregnant & that they won't be prescribing me any more pain meds. Plus lots of stuff in between. So I just really wanted something REALLY GOOD to happen unexpectedly. I posted something awhile ago about a giveaway that Matage Framing was doing. They were giving away a $350 painting that I REALLY wanted. I even told Lincoln that I had a feeling that I was going to win it (I really did) & guess what? I WON IT!!! I can't even say how excited I am about it! It is BEAUTIFUL! Yeah for me & my newfound good luck! Rob Brinton did the framing on this picture (he also did the Reflections of Christ pictures) & does really great work. Check his website out!

11 comments:

JEFE said...

Anjane', that makes me so happy! You TOTALLY deserve it!

Logan & Lindy said...

Anjane' I cant believe you won! That is so awesome! You derserve it with all the crazy stuff thats been going on!!!! That is way cool!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you won. It is beautiful!

Amy said...

WOOHOO for you . I LOVE the print. I can't believe the Doc's office told you that. WEIRD ! Have a better week.

K Bailey said...

I want to read what you wrote about it! :) Send me an email!

The Crider Clan said...

I'm SO glad you won! Good for you Anjane'! Your luck is definately changing!

Melissa

Holly said...

Beautiful painting! So glad you get to enjoy it. You deserve it. Well everyone deserves to have a beautiful painting but I think in a way with all that you go through on a daily basis it's just that much better that you got it. Love you and miss you.

Tiffany Matthews said...

How fun to win something. That has never happened to me before. And it is something that you will love forever.Congrats

Summer said...

Lucky girl! It's very pretty!

Michelle Bebe said...

That is A BEAUTFIUL frame and painting!

What a stinky week! It's weird you say that about being pregnant...because I keep checking your blog hoping to hear that annoucnement!

So no meds till your prego??? That's nice. Here suffer with intense pain, but try and get prego at the same time.

Well, enough negativity- you can do it! GOOD LUCK! I am sending good thoughts your way!!!

Nate and Kristen said...

That is awesome! My blog is private now so I need your email. Email me at
kristenlee83@yahoo.com

Blog Archive