6.28.2008

Things are looking a whole lot brighter!!!

Wow, thanks everyone for being so thoughtful & supportive. So many people have been concerned with how I'm feeling & have tried to help. I have also felt your prayers, which I'm so grateful for. THANK YOU!!! Well, I can honestly say that things are getting a lot better! My endodontist is very pleased with how my mouth looked after putting medicine in my tooth just once. I still won't know how everything will heal for about a year...but things are looking really good.
My doctor's office got a new PA who was extremely understanding & listened to everything that I had to say. I had prayed so hard before I went to my appointment...& things turned out better than I had hoped for. I have gotten 3 massages now & this last one just helped me immensely. My body hasn't been nearly as achy & I've been able to sleep better. I had my first appointment with the acupuncturist on Wednesday & it was AMAZING!!! I am not kidding, I felt SO calm for a few days after & he gave me so many good tips. He was really adamant about me exercising every day which is SO hard for me when I don't feel well, but I'm trying really hard to do it. I truly believe that acupuncture could be the key to healing this...I got such unbelievable results the very first time!
I was given a probiotic for my stomach which is working wonders! I am still having a hard time not eating sweets, but in every other area I've been eating really healthy for awhile. Most people don't know this, but we have been seeing a fertility specialist. We are getting answers & feel like we are moving toward good things...even though it may take a little while & may be harder than we thought.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that things are definitely looking up. Now I am just trying to get caught up on everything that I've been neglecting for so long...my house, Primary, friends! I still don't feel perfect but am looking for any little positive difference right now...& I'm finding lots of them. Last week I came upstairs to wake Linc up & told him that I'd gone to the store. I handed him a treat I bought him, & then told him dinner was ready. He looked at me in awe & said, "Babe, you went to the store AND made dinner?!" He was totally serious. Poor guy. He is so patient...I love him.

6 comments:

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going better for you. We will keep you in our prayers and hope that things continue to go well. Our family knows about hte fertility thing. My sister in law is going in at the end of July trying to get pregnant with an already fertilized egg. We are all hoping that that goes well they want a baby and they are both over 40 so we will see. She was showing me the process that you go through with picking donors it was all very interesting. She said that she has the best DR ever some of his patients she said have moved to the valley just to use him. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Mandy Abbott said...

I'm glad things are looking up! Hang in there!

Geoff and Emily said...

Anjane' - I am so happy to hear that you are starting to feel some relief from your pain and suffering! What a blessing! I hope everything continues to get better! Hang in there! I also really enjoyed your other recent sweet posts.
Emily

Anonymous said...

That is so great to hear. I was just catching up on all your posts that I missed and I felt so bad- I missed a ton. I haven't been much of a blogger lately :/ So I am happy to read this post and hear you are doing better! You are awesome! Sometimes we are given so many trials at once, and it is soo hard to stay positive- I have been feeling that way lately- but we just gotta keep pushin on and know that everything will be ok :) I hope good news and happiness keep coming your way- you deserve it.

Amy said...

Yeah!You guys are amazing. Glad thing are getting brighter. Love all the new posts. You family is the best.Everyone is getting so grown up.

Anonymous said...

love all the updates anj! i'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. man, quite the run there for you! you're awesome and have an amazing attitude. i am just always hoping for the best for you guys!

Blog Archive