9.13.2008

Happy Birthday Jackson

Jackson,
I already wrote to you on your blog, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday here too. I love you & I miss you. Thank you for making me a better person. Thank you for helping me to realize what is important in this life. Thank you for letting me feel like the most important person in the world, because I am your mother. Thank you for giving me that title & for helping me live up to it. Thank you for staying in the hospital room for so long after your birth & for comforting us & for letting us feel of your spirit. I know that you didn't have to do that. You're so amazing. I can't believe that such an incredible person could come from me...I can't even fathom it. You've taught me how to really love. You've taught me how much of a difference one person can make in people's lives. You've taught me that I am special & that our family ties are strong. You've taught me that your dad & I can get through anything & that we can come out on top. Thank you. You've accomplished so much more than you probably could have in 2 years on this earth. I realize that that is part of the reason that you aren't here. As hard as it is to say, I am glad because I am 100% sure that you are where you are supposed to be. I miss you so much & will be thinking about you all day.
Love you so much,
Mom

6 comments:

Bekah: said...

What a sweet day. What a difficult day. What a meaningful day. You've come so far and loved so much. My heart is with you today Anjane. Your post made me cry. I wish for you to be surrounded in peace and love today.

OurHappyFamily said...

I woke up this morning thinking about you and Lincoln and as I did so I began to cry. What a sweet post on this special day! I want you to know you are in my prayers! You are an amazing person and mother!

Logan & Lindy said...

It was so good to sit and talk to you today!!! Thanks for letting me come over! I hope the rest of the day was good. We have been thinking about you guys.

Amy said...

What a sweet post. You two are the most amazing people. We love you guys. May your day and your week be peaceful.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

thank you so much for that beautiful post. it brought tears to my eyes and yet makes me so happy to hear you write with such conviction that you know you'll see jackson again. your testimony has really strengthened all of us. we love you all so much.

Kristin Faiva said...

I feel like a crappy cousin. I was thinking about you a lot on Jackson's birthday and I'm sorry I didn't call to tell you that, but I have been praying for you. You are so strong and handle the trials you are given better than I ever could and better than most people could. Reading your post made me cry and think about a lot of things. I love you so much and you are such an example to me. If you ever just need to talk or vent or need anything please call me.
P.S Danica is home now, if you get a chance and want to come by I would love it.

Blog Archive