9.02.2008

Initiation

Lincoln decided that the truck needed to be "initiated" on our last trip to Snowflake so he drove through the mud on the road to Da's house. This picture doesn't do it justice. Linc was SO excited when he saw how dirty he got the truck...he was literally jumping up & down.

7 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

FUN!!! Ya I would say your truck is nice and dirty!! Thats a pretty long time for it to get initiatied!!!

Logan & Lindy said...

I guess I should be emailing you a list instead of blogging huh!

Amy said...

Boys and their toys. LOVE IT!

Bekah: said...

lol... so lincoln to do that!

The Arnetts said...

How fun!! How are you guys doing? We need to get together and play games, it has been to long! Call us.

Kristina said...

mud bogging is my favorite! except getting stuck that is. looks like you guys had more luck!

Ashley said...

Lincoln and Tim should definetely go off roading some time.

Blog Archive