10.29.2008

"No, No, No 3"

I went to see High School Musical 3 with Christa & her girls on Saturday. It was so much fun.
We met at the IMAX and were first in line...we had a little while to wait before the movie started. McKenzie was having fun taking goofy pictures of Savannah & I while we waited.
Because Savannah's favorite song from HSM is the one that goes, "No, no, no, no...stick to the stuff you know", she was calling this movie "No, no, no 3". To tell me what movie we were waiting to see, she would say "Nay (Anjane') no, no, no 3!" and would hold up four fingers (instead of 3). It was so cute.

I loved their cute HSM outfits...thanks for the fun time girls!

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVED IT!!!

Brea said...

That is just adorable! It makes me miss my sisters!

Blog Archive