10.03.2008

Ode to My Ever-Changing Moods

I was watching this doctor on Ellen a couple days ago & thought I should write a post on my blog about healthy food & why it is so important. I was going to tell this great story about how a few years ago I lost 30 lbs. just by basically trying to follow the Word of Wisdom better & by walking. I was going to tell about how once I got the hang of it, it was SO easy to follow...because I made more of a lifestyle change instead of just going on a diet. Then I got pregnant with Jackson & blah, blah, blah...my eating habits have gone downhill since then. I was going to proceed by telling the blogging world that I've recommitted myself to certain things that I did before, knowing that if I just do these things, it will totally help me to feel healthier & to lose weight. Well, I moved on to other things & forgot to write that post.

The next day I had a MAJOR sugar craving & sent Lincoln to the store to get these:

I literally downed them in 5 minutes. Linc came downstairs when I was at the end of my pack of Rolos & asked if I saved him any. I reluctantly showed him the 2 I had left & used sheer willpower to tell him it was ok if he ate them. I thought about those 2 Rolos for a few minutes after that...how it would have tasted so good to have finished the peanut butter taste with some more caramel.

Oh, and don't worry...it's not just my eating habits that change every 5 seconds right now.

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

hilarious. i LOVE this post. it is so true and way to go for admitting it. i am sure every one of us does that. as for me i've eaten almost an entire bag of candy corn...uhhhhhh

Bekah: said...

i should mention it is almost a yearly occurance. i do it every year. i buy a bag telling myself i'll use them to make cookies for friends or something. and for some reason every year they never make an appearance to any friends. why do i succumb?

Stu and Alyssa said...

I was so glad you made a comment. I look at your blog all the time but I must admit I didn't know if you would remember me. I just think you and your husband are amazing. It is so fun to do your mom's hair because she updates me on your cute family. Your mom is amazing. Also your puppies are so cute!

Blog Archive