10.31.2008

Tagged

8 things I am passionate about:
Family; Acupuncture; Reading; Holidays; Children; Daisy & Duke; Church; Lost

8 words or phrases I use all the time:
"I'm sorry."; "You are so cute." (to Linc or the puppies); "I'm so weird."; "I love you."; "I'm so funny."; "Go to the bathroom." (still trying to train the pups!); "I'm hurting."; "Crap!"

8 things I want to do before I die:
Have more kids; Learn to play piano; Be debt-free; Learn to sew; Become a great homemaker; Read Jesus the Christ; Make sure Linc knows how much I love him; Get in the habit of exercising

8 things I want or need:
Clothes & shoes; Meliss to move back to AZ; Laser hair removal; Linc to be done with school; New car for Lincoln; Rock Band; Kids; Food storage

8 places I would like to visit:
Paris; North Carolina; Hawaii; Italy; Colorado; Spain; Disney World; Egypt

8 restaurants I love:
Whole Grain Bread Co. (not exactly a restaurant, I know); Crackers & Co.; Carrabba's; Paradise Bakery; PF Chang's; Macaroni Grill; Outback; Coldstone Creamery (also not one!)

8 shows I like to watch:
Lost; Gilmore Girls; Dancing With The Stars; Bones; Amazing Race; The Office; Biggest Loser; 24

People I tag:
Anyone who wants to!

1 comment:

K Bailey said...

So why is Oklahoma not on your list! :) j/k

Blog Archive