




When I saw all this "snow" covering my front room last night I had the thought that maybe Christmas had come early! I was posting some stuff on Facebook & wasn't paying attention to the puppies. I looked over & this is what I saw...well, I figured they had ruined the pillow already so I just let them keep tearing it apart. Doesn't Duke look like Santa with that fluff hanging off his chin? They were doing so well at not biting or tearing anything up but they are going through this second chewing phase. Hopefully nothing else gets ruined before they get over this little stage in their lives! :) I do have to say though....I have been laying on the couch a lot lately because my pain is really bad & they are so cute & are constantly cuddling with me. I'm glad to have the company! Even if now I have an uneven number of pillows on my couches! :)
11.12.2008
Early Snow!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
Oh, your kids are so funny! :) Haha...they really are cute doggies...
OMG!!! i totally know that feeling... Like today, I was doing laundry and went to go find Duke becaue he had just been too quiet for too long and he chewed up a pair on my heels! I was SO mad! my fault for keeping them out, but still....
Ha ha ha I was thinking a bag of ice or something had dumped out! A pillow tho.. makes sense :] Chewing phases are not fun.
I remember our family dog at my parent's in Idaho, had gotten ahold of the patio furniture pads. ugh. That was ALL over the lawn :P and we did not have a small lawn. Guess who had to pick it up. Yep. You guessed it, My brother! ha ha It was his dog [only technically] :D He didn't claim her his after that ha ha ha
I'm glad you have 'little companies' :] At least you're not alone. Let me know if you want a pajama day!
I'm really glad I got to talk to you on Thursday, It was nice to visit with you! Bekah was right! you are the nicest,prettiest girl :)haha. I hope you get feeling better. Those dogs are so cute and i'm sure keep you busy
Post a Comment