11.04.2008

Halloween 2008

Lincoln had to work on Halloween night so I went to the ward Trunk or Treat with Daisy & Duke. :) I brought my new neighbor Jo & her daughter to join in the fun. Here's my last-minute thrown-together hippie costume. We found a little baby dress for Daisy & a raincoat for Duke. I wanted to get them really cool costumes, but with the way I have been feeling, this was the most I could do. :) Daisy & Duke were wiped out by the time we got home. I let them in the house & stood outside talking to Jo for a minute. This is what I found when I went inside.



I went to my cousin Kristin's house after that to see her cute twins. Kaimen & Danica looked ADORABLE in their costumes! I just wanted to pinch their cheeks...they were so cute. Danica was completely out the whole time. It was hilarious. I'm so glad that these babies are doing so well. Kristin had them VERY early so after lots of prayers they are doing great. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! P.S.- To those of you were sitting on the edge of your seats, waiting for Linc's Halloween pictures...you'll have to wait until next year. Sorry!

3 comments:

Brea said...

YAY go you or dressing up your puppies! I am glad there is someone else out there to share that with me! :)

Brea said...

YAY go you or dressing up your puppies! I am glad there is someone else out there to share that with me! :)

Kristina said...

I love your outfit and the dogs are so adorable!!

Blog Archive