
I didn't think that Lincoln would be able to be part of the maze this year, but I was wrong! He was so excited to be the scarecrow on the zip line. He stood on this really tall platform above everyone's heads in the maze. He'd stand really still and then people would kind of stop and look up at him. He had a harness on, & would fly down the zip line after everyone. They would take off running but the zip line was faster than them, so he would make it to the ground in front of them & turn around & start running toward them. I didn't get so see him do it, but I saw his cousin Cole do the same thing, & it was pretty crazy. I guess Linc went after a group of girls who started freaking out & ran straight into the caution tape at the end of the row! I didn't feel good enough to be a witch again like I was last time, so I just hung out with Aunt Robin taking tickets.
Towards the end, Matt & Danielle came with their friends and Linc turned his job over to Cole so that we could all go through the maze together. It was a lot of fun! Danielle was hilarious to watch & to listen to...I think she got so scared, that she probably had nightmares that night. :) I think I won for the loudest scream of the night. :) If Linc looks tired in these pics, it's because he was awake from Friday morning to Saturday night.
11.04.2008
Haunted Corn Maze
Posted by Hiatt Family at 5:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


No comments:
Post a Comment