11.04.2008

Taking Care of Me



After dinner on Sunday I had to go upstairs to rest for a little while because I was in quite a bit of pain. I fell asleep and the kids came upstairs and started playing in the bedroom where I was at. I woke up to Jarod telling the kids to be quiet because I was resting. He then laid behind me (thinking I was still asleep) and started stroking my hair. How sweet is that?! Later on, Claire came in and I told her she needed to go back downstairs, because I was trying to sleep. I thought she had left, but her mom found her sitting in the corner of the bedroom reading a book. She was keeping watch over me and told her mom "Shhh!" because I was sleeping and she didn't want anyone bothering me. I'm so thankful for my nieces & nephews...they're the best. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive