11.09.2008

Thanks Babe


Just wanted to thank Lincoln for all of his help lately...he has put up with my analyzing and worrying and everything else! Actually I did want to post too, to say that even though my pain hasn't let up a ton, I am doing better. My dad gave me a priesthood blessing which helped immensely in raising my spirits. I have always been able to ask my dad for a blessing day or night (which happened a lot in high school at 2am when I was awake & in pain) & he was always extremely nice about giving me one. My parents & brother & sister also gave Linc & I a gift card to buy groceries with the other day, since money is tight...so, so nice! It was money they were going to use to go out to a nice dinner & they spent it on us instead. THANK YOU to them! Anyway, back to my original reason for posting. I have said this before, but Linc has a CRAZY BUSY schedule. I have no idea how he & I (mostly he) are surviving it! Our date for the week was going to be going to Target tonight for an hour & we ended up not even having time to do that. So needless to say, he doesn't need anything else on his plate right now...yet he has to deal with all of this health stuff with me, and has had to for most of our marriage. He never complains about me not feeling well. I'm really not saying he's perfect :) but in that area he is great. I guarantee if it were me, I would let something slip once in awhile about how I was frustrated or upset about all of it...but he doesn't. THANK YOU LINCOLN for not making me feel like a burden. Thank you for trusting that I am trying my hardest. Thank you for picking up the slack. It does not go unnoticed! Love you!
P.S.-This pic is from Christmas last year when he wasn't getting any sleep & was crazy busy & dealing with all of my pain...poor guy. :(

4 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

What a sweet husband- and family! I don't know how you are so positive amist all your trials. You are wonderful! I will be praying for you.

K Bailey said...

I know the horrible schedule seems endless.....we were there once.....but at some poing your crazy schedule will still be crazy but replaced with other things!

K Bailey said...

Wait...where did the pic go!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

He really is such a great guy! You got lucky on that end.
I'm sorry it's not getting any better for you. You have been in our prayers and thoughts. PLEASE let us [me] know if we can do anything or help with something. We'd be more than happy to!

Blog Archive