Meet my friend Heather...we've been friends since we were 13 I think. She paid me a visit the night after I got out of the ER & it really cheered me up. She is so good at supporting me...she has visited me after 5 of the 6 surgeries I've had (she was out of town for one of them) and always tries to be aware of what is going on with me & my health. Thank you so much Heather. You've really taught me about friendship & what a friend should do & be!
Here is a lovely picture she took of me while she was over. Chances are, if you come over this is how you will find me. The heating pad & puppies are my comforts right now. :) Almost every night the puppies fall asleep on the couch next to me. It has kind of become our nightly ritual. Today was a pretty hard day. I didn't really get anything accomplished...except for the gazillion posts on my blog. :) My doc prescribed me Tramadol...I am supposed to take one pill three times a day. Well, that wasn't cutting it so I've been taking 2 extra strength Tylenol in between. THAT's not cutting it either, so now I am taking the Tylenol & twice as much Tramadol...basically the most I can take. It REALLY sucks. I hate taking pain medicine because I can't focus well enough to read for long periods of time & I have a hard time concentrating in conversations. Plus it throws off my sleep schedule & sometimes I feel too out-of-it to drive. I am REALLY hoping that things get better soon. I'm really not enjoying this! P.S.-I have an appointment with a new ob/gyn on Nov. 20th. Let's hope we can come up with a plan!!!
11.04.2008
Visit from Heather
Posted by Hiatt Family at 6:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well lately. It sounds pretty terrible. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!
Wow, that is about the sexiest picture I have ever seen of myself :) You just made my somewhat crappy day much better with this post, so thanks! I just hope you start feeling better soon!
I'm SO sorry you're feeling yucky.It's always nice to have a BFF come for a visit. Hope you like your new OB/GYN.
Post a Comment