My medication is making me SO tired again. (I'm not sure why...I've been taking it for awhile now and was fine until a few days ago.) I woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon today...not a good start to the week! I have to take the medication again at 8:30pm...which means I'll be awake for about 10 hours today. Ugh. I feel like my days are just wasting away sometimes! I'm definitely looking forward to Lincoln having a break from school. I'm so behind on everything again. Once I feel like I'm getting on top of some of my responsibilities, I realize I'm still WAY behind in so many areas...and I feel like I don't have the energy to do most of it.
Our situation has actually improved somewhat. I feel like we aren't in "crisis mode" as much as we were before. Taking a shower or walking up the stairs doesn't feel like as big of a deal as it did about a month ago. I'm not on pain medication, which means I have my mind back now! I'm able to read a lot and feel like I can have good conversations with people. I can also drive myself anywhere I want to. I always took these things for granted until I couldn't do them anymore...there are so many little blessings that have come back into my life lately.
I'm getting my blood work done tomorrow (finally...I lost the paperwork) and have an appointment next week with my GI Specialist. I'm still not sure if I am having the capsule endoscopy done...but I should have a few more answers in the next couple of weeks. I just felt the need to vent today. :) I'm still amazed at how many people ask about how I'm feeling. It makes me feel so good. I feel so much love and support from everyone, especially the women in my ward. You know who you are...THANK YOU for being so supportive!!! It really keeps me going & helps me to have a better attitude about everything!
P.S.-I'm really glad that I have this blog. It's been such a great outlet for me!
5.04.2009
Off Day
Posted by Hiatt Family at 4:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
I agree, Blogs are awesome. I love that I can use it like my journal. I am terrible at keeping an actual journal. So this is perfect for me.
I really hope things get figured out. You are a strong, amazing person who seems to just come out of everything on top. You're the best ( you have to say that in a cheesy voice ! )
We miss you guys. The boys are always pretending to be Lincoln, Rans has started in on it now. You are always in our prayers.
You definitely have my support and prayers, Anjane'. I think about you a lot, and I hope you can feel my care and concern for you!
Post a Comment