Well, I feel like my life has been pretty boring since Melissa, Brad & Ashley went back to Utah! It was SO, SO fun having them here. We were able to see Linc's sister Wendy & two of her kids a few days ago, so that was fun. We ate at Panda Express with them & chatted for a few minutes. I'm so glad that they live in AZ now!
I haven't been feeling very good this week. The medicine that I take at night is still really helping with my pain, but I have been really nauseated and feeling pretty sick. I'm still SO thankful that things are getting better though. Acupuncture is starting to REALLY help me again. I went two weeks in a row last month & I think that's why I was feeling so much better. My next appointment isn't for another 3 weeks, but I'm hoping to get in for another appointment sooner than that.
I love this picture of Lincoln...Daisy just looks crazy
Lincoln has been busy with his last week of classes for the semester. Finals are the next two weeks, so he will be studying for those whenever he is home. He has found time to play with the dogs though. They LOVE when they hear the gate open outside and know that he is home! :)
We have a lot of fun things coming up this month, so hopefully I'll feel good enough to be a part of all of it!


1 comment:
Daisy is so cute! we need to get the pups together and have a play date! :) while we are at Karl and Diana's you should come play :)
Post a Comment