6.29.2009

I Love Him


I like this picture...I think it kind of sums up our relationship. Even though a lot of times we feel like the "handcarts" we've had to pull since we've been married have really slowed us down, they've definitely made us stronger. What more could you ask for in a marriage? I think it's common to compare your own marriage to the marriages of those around you. Sometimes it seems that other couples are so far ahead of where you and your spouse are, or that something comes so easily for someone else that is a huge challenge for you. I'm so glad to know that as long as we are together and moving forward, we will get to where we need to be. A lot of times I feel like one of us is pulling the cart, while the other one is barely hanging on, but I think that's what marriage is! I'm so thankful for Lincoln. He helps me so much. I love that I can confide in him the way that I do. He helps me find balance in life. I'm so glad that I have him!

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, what a sweet post about your marriage. I agree, these trials can either make or break a marriage. I am so thankful your trials have strengthened your marriage. Our trials have made our marriage stronger as well. I am so grateful for that !

Jennifer Larson said...

What great analogies. You look really skinny in this picture your hard work is paying off

Hiatt Family said...

I'm sad to say that this picture was taken last year...so I'm not skinny yet. Thanks though. :)

Ashley said...

anjane', you never cease to amaze me. you are so honest and upfront. i love that about you! you and lincoln are like newlyweds to me because you seem so in love all the time! do not EVER compare that to anybody's marriage because you are probably in 1st place with that one and tim and i are a close 2nd! ha ha!

Michelle Randall said...

You guys are so cute! I just read your post about the cabin. Man, I love that place too. We were just there last week (before you guys got there) and our girls loved watching the birds in the nest. See you there soon! :)

Kjohnson said...

I loved this post Anjane'....Something I totally needed to hear right now!

Kristin Coppee said...

I'm so glad I decided to look at your blog just now. That's exactly what I needed to read. Thank you for summing it all up so nicely and inspiring me. I'm gonna' have my husband read it now.

Blog Archive