Well, I am officially medication-free....well, prescription medication-free. I know, I know that's sad that I'm so excited about that, but it's been such a long time since I haven't had to take anything! I've been off my stomach meds for awhile now, last night was my first night completely off the medication I take at night to sleep & to help my pain (although I stayed up until 4am...yup I'm afraid I have insomnia again), and now I just take a probiotic and Tylenol & Aleve when I need it (which is still almost daily, but I have high hopes it won't be that way for long). Just thought I'd share the news! I hate taking medicine...every time I take a pill I can't help but think that most of it is probably messing me up more. Now let's just hope I can get on a decent sleeping schedule and that I can change my diet enough to make the intense nausea go away!
P.S. My acupuncture "wore off" last week, but I am going again in two days. I can't wait...the difference I feel after I have an acupuncture session is incredible, and now that my acupuncturist has discovered the right "combination" to help my stomach, the benefits last longer and longer each time I have a treatment. Hooray for that!!!
6.02.2009
Medication-Free...Almost
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
How exciting. Keep it up girly. You're such an amazing person Anjane'. You'll make through just fine.
That is so awesome! I honestly believe you are more strong and more tolerant then any of us will ever know or understand.
Post a Comment