6.14.2009

Old Friends

This past weekend we got together with some of my old friends, who I've known since I was 13. I met them in the MCC Musical Theater Workshop and we've all remained friends since. There's something so great about having friends who stuck by me through my majorly awkward stage and who knew me before I had all of my health problems. They know my old dating stories & know my weaknesses & love me anyway. :) So anyway, we got together for a pizza/game night. During the game Lincoln had to let Heather stuff Kleenex anywhere she wanted to, so she chose his chest. He looked like a girl the rest of the night. :)

Hmmm...

Here is Mitchell running a credit card through Marshall's butt. Notice Marshall's face (I'm mad it got cut off)...such a weird game, I know!

Marshall had to put pantyhose on his head and wear them for the rest of the game. Here he is drinking out of his "Van Gogh" mug that he made himself.

Josh & Heather were there too, along with Mitchell & Marshall's dates, but I didn't get any pics of them. I can't wait to see what we come up with to entertain ourselves next time!

No comments:

Blog Archive