My dad called me on Monday and told me that he had an extra ticket to the American Idol Concert. I have to admit...I'm not a big fan of American Idol. I'd seen a few episodes this season though, so I knew who some of the top 10 were. My family never missed an episode. :) They actually sang a lot of songs that I knew and they all have great voices, so I thought the concert was so much fun. Thanks Mom & Dad for the awesome night!
The gang...
Mom & I...
Dad jamming to the music...he was hilarious.
These pictures aren't great, but you get the idea..
The stage...
The boys...
Anoop...he is pretty funny!
Scott & Matt...I think these guys were my favorite! Matt was an AWESOME performer. It was interesting seeing how the other kids helped Scott around the stage without making it obvious at all. I think I was the only one that noticed, just because I was looking for it.
Danny Gokey...
Adam Lambert...ok, I have to admit that I am in love with his voice...but he is a crazy man! He was doing pelvic thrusts and strutting like a girl all over the stage...not cute!
Allison & Adam did a duet that was really cool...Kris Allen singing "Heartless"...
The group...
7.22.2009
American Idol Concert
Posted by Hiatt Family at 8:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
FUN! I always felt the same about Adam...he has an amazing voice, and when he does certain songs I LOVE him. But most of the time he's kind of a freak.
Post a Comment