7.31.2009

CORN MAZE!!!






Here is the 2009 Willis Farm Corn Maze in Snowflake, located directly behind Linc's parents' house! Linc's aunt & uncle run it and they have pumpkin picking for the kids and other fun things. I personally like the haunted maze best! Check out their farm blog for this year's schedule & info. If any of you are going, let me know...it would be fun to see you there!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am excited to actually go this year - we need to go at the same time though! And I will just take tons of allergy meds to get me through :)

Michelle Randall said...

Ok...we HAVE to go to Snowflake this fall. It always seems like so much fun and I miss it up there. Maybe we'll see you guys there!

Team Allen said...

I wanna go I wanna go!! I love farms and corn mazes lets drag shawn along..

Blog Archive