7.06.2009

Here are a few really random pictures from the past few weeks...
Daisy & Duke get SO excited when Lincoln's alarm goes off upstairs and it is time for him to wake up. They run up and jump on the bed and smother him with kisses.

On Fathers Day my family visited my Grandad. He lead us all in singing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" for him. He even did the actions for us. Ha ha, I love him.

The dogs tore a hole in the pillow that goes in their bed & pulled the fluff out. This is what I found when I walked upstairs to see what they were doing...you can tell that they knew they were in trouble. :)

Isabel (a girl in our ward) cut her chin & head and had to go to the ER. Lincoln washed her wounds and helped take care of her. Isabel's mom sent me this picture...isn't it so cute?! :) I love Isabel...I had her in Primary and she is adorable! I'm glad she is ok!

No comments:

Blog Archive