I had my final appointment with my GI Specialist last week. He is amazing. I almost started crying while I was talking to him about how much my health is improving. He is surprised that I've been doing so much better since I started making changes in my diet. I will forever be grateful to him for being so intelligent & intuitive & for thinking outside of the box and coming up with a plan that is working for me. I'm glad he didn't give up on me like most of my other doctors have.
Yesterday I saw my endodontist and he was "almost giddy" (those were his words) with my progress. My mouth is almost completely healed! He is planning on finishing my treatment next month. I've been going to see him for 14 months now. I won't miss the needles & numbing and everything else that these appointments entail! I appreciate that he was patient enough to try something besides surgery & that his plan worked!
Overall, I am doing MUCH better than I was a few months ago. I still have days when I can't do much of anything, which frustrates me & isn't fun. I feel like I'm slowly getting back on my feet. Acupuncture is still really helping me. My endometriosis only really acts up about one week out of the month. I just love that I'm progressing & not regressing now...it's such a wonderful feeling!
7.30.2009
Making Progress
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:53:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
Im so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I would like your gastro doctor name and number if I can?
Thanks
yay im so happy!! good for you anj. I miss you! IT seems like forever..I love your blog.
Anjane',
There is nothing better than feeling better!! You've got to love a good doctor!!
Speaking of doctors, we have friends here with dogs, pets, and good vets... so you would be totally set if you decided to bring your dogs and move here too!:)
yay for progress!!!!!!
Post a Comment