7.13.2009

Melissa's Reception

Melissa's reception was at Stonebridge Manor and it turned out great! I love the colors she chose. Her cake was adorable!


Here is some of the food...it was so yummy. I loved the miniature cupcakes...and of course no Allen reception would be complete without my mom's chocolate caramel dipped pretzels!

Our friend JaNet, my Aunt Carol and Aunt Tricia helped in the kitchen all night long. I can't even begin to tell you how many people helped out! Tricia made ALL the chicken salad and cookies and my other aunts helped a ton. It was such a huge job. They are angels!!!

Our old next-door neighbors were at the reception...we are really close to their kids. We miss them so much and love them to pieces! Here's Savannah giving Lincoln a kiss...I think this is the cutest picture EVER!

Savannah & I...

Our cousins' kids wanted to help Melissa with her dress wherever she went. It was so funny. How cute are these kids?! Melissa was a good sport. :)

The boys just hanging out...Shawn's big day is coming up soon!!!

McKenzie & I...

I can't believe it's been over 5 years since Linc & I have been married! It was so fun to have another couple join the family...finally!

A huge thank you to my cousin Savannah for doing my hair! My hair is really hard to do...I was relieved that she knew what to do with it! :) The whole weekend was so much fun for my family. Thanks to everyone who came to the reception! It was great to see so many friends there!

3 comments:

Danielle Sherwood said...

WOW her reception looks amazing and you both look so beautiful! I'm so happy for her, and was sad I couldn't make it.. hopefully I can make it to Shawns and Ashley's open house. Your hair is adorable in curls.

BAM & CJ said...

It's nice to know that our children are missed and not us!! =)
Melissa's reception was beautiful!!!

Nicole Hunt said...

Hi! I have been reading your blog for about a year now and I don't think that I have ever commented- Sorry about that. I think you are awesome and just wanted to say that I loved the reception colors and the cake was gorgeous! I am in Mesa 61st ward and I know JaNet too. :)

Blog Archive