7.13.2009

Melissa's Wedding

The wedding was great. It was so neat to see my little sister get sealed to her hubby! I'm SO excited that Brad is officially part of our family now. We love him. Here they are in all their newlywed glory...Brad & Melissa McNeil!!!

My little sis & I...

The girlies...we missed you Ashley!

Aaron & I...

Meg was so grumpy standing outside the temple. She kept getting mad at me because I was dressed in black and wasn't as hot as she was. It was pretty funny. I made her show me her grumpy face so I could document her bad mood. She was nicer once we got out of the heat. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Awww! Melissa looked SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad she found her honey buns :) She so deserves to be happy. Please tell her congratulations for me! (And I LOVED her cake! So cute!)

Terry and Heather said...

I was wondering why you hadn't updated in a while!! LOL now I understand, your sister looks beautiful! As do you! When we get up there next we want to do something with you and Lincoln.

Blog Archive