7.06.2009

Shawn's Bday Celebration

On Sunday night all of the cousins on my mom's side got together to take a "grandchildren picture" for my grandma. Then I came back to my parents to celebrate Shawn's bday with my family. We had caramel brownies & homemade ice cream. Here is the bday boy getting ready to blow out his candles...he's 22 years old now!!! Happy Birthday Shawn! We love you!

After dessert we hung out and had a lot of fun together. It was so fun to have everyone there (Ashley was visiting from Utah) and it made me realize how quickly our family is growing and how excited I am about it! I love that all of us get along so well. A bunch of the family got on the subject of gross things they'd had to eat on their missions. The boys were telling stories and kept trying to "one-up" eachother. Then Melissa came out with the worst story of all (it involved cat hair in her food)...so my dad made her an award that said "#1 Nasty Dinner". :)

No comments:

Blog Archive