Tomorrow is a special day...it is Jackson's 3rd birthday & our nephew Jayten's 10th birthday. My nieces & nephews really played a part in helping me feel special & loved when I didn't have kids of my own. Jayten especially is so kind & sensitive to my feelings and cares about Jackson. His past two birthdays, he has wanted to add an extra layer or extra candles to his cake to celebrate Jackson's birthday with his. Jayten...thanks for being such a good person & for showing Lincoln & I that you love us. We are so thankful for you.I'm sad that Jackson isn't here to share in the excitement of having Kylee in our family. I'm sad that the two of them aren't going to grow up playing together. As time goes on, the pain of losing him changes but it is always there.
Happy birthday Jackson. We are so grateful that you are a part of our family. We are trying to live good lives so that we can be with you someday! We love you!!!
9.12.2009
Birthday Boys
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


6 comments:
Anjane', I am so happy for you! What a neat experience to adopt a child. I wish Brint and I were there to meet her and share the happiness with you and Linc. We are coming in December and would love to meet Kylee.
Happy Birthday to Jackson! :)
Such a sweet post. I hope today has been filled with peace and joyful remembrance for you.
It has helped me a lot to read your posts over the past couple of years since my baby son died. I am grateful for your testimony and willingness to share it.
My name is Rachell Palmer Massey and I went to high school with Lincoln. I am so excited for you guys. It has taken us eight years to finally get our little miracle here! We are going to be having him on Tuesday and I can't wait. Just before we found out we were pregnant we started the adoption process. But from what it sounds like you guys just had this little miracle drop right into your arms! I am so happy for you.
If you don't mind I would like to continue to keep in touch. You inspire me with how much you have been through and yet the positive attitude you keep. Also being a new mom myself in a couple of days it will be nice to hear stories of other new moms. Again I couldn't be happier for you! Congrats! Tell Lincoln I said congrats! You can check out our blog at jandrmassey.blogspot.com
happy birthday jackson.
keep me on your list of people to invite when your blog goes private.
pilateskara@gmail.com
What a sweet boy to share his birthday so willingly. You have an amazing family! Happy birthday Jackson!
Thanks for the invite to the blog.
Happy Birthday sweet Jackson. You are blessed with wonderful parents who bless so many lives through their service. We are all lucky to know them.
Post a Comment