On Monday we drove to South Jordan to spend time with some friends there. We stayed at Shawn & Ashley's cute place...thanks guys! We went to lunch at a YUMMY pizza place with our friends, then Linc & I hung out and played cards. He hates playing games & I love them...and it was his idea that we play cards so that made me happy. :)As I was putting the cards away Lincoln fell asleep. Poor guy is always so sleep-deprived. I read while he slept...it was so relaxing!
That afternoon we went to Gardner Village. I had been there once before (without Lincoln) & forgot that the shops there are totally girly. He was a good sport...until I told him to pose for a picture in front of a store called "Just Us Girls". :)
Rebeca & her kids met us there later. I LOVE this girl. She has helped me through so much and has been there to listen whenever I've needed her. She is so amazing. I hope I can be like her someday. I love you so much Bec!!!
We sat on a bench by the pond while the kids fed the ducks. I thought the ducks were dang cute...
9.26.2009
South Jordan
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:03:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


No comments:
Post a Comment