I pulled these pictures off our ward website. I thought they were kind of funny. These pictures are from our ward pioneer activity back in July. Linc was a champ at stick pulling. I was so proud of him & his big muscles! :) (He told me not to put anything on the blog about it, but too bad!)
This is a NASTY picture of me, but I thought it was funny. I took part in the pie eating contest. I really thought I would win...but sadly I didn't. I was close! (My dumb pie crust was stuck to the bottom of the plate so I had to scrape it off with my teeth.) Oh, and I love that boy next to me. I taught him in Primary and am now his scout leader. He knows more about the scriptures than I do...I'm seriously so impressed with him. (Random funny sidenote: My sister & I used to have yogurt eating contests on our back porch when we were little. We'd spoon the yogurt onto the lid and then race to see who could lick it all off first, without using our hands. We both became SO fast at it. Hence my being confident that I could win the pie eating contest.)
9.25.2009
Ward Party
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
I posted a picture of Craig once that he didn't like and next thing I knew he had deleted it. So i tell him I need to change the password.
Post a Comment