10.08.2009

I Just Can't Stand It!


I just can't stand how cute this girl is!!! We tried to take her swimming last week but the water was FREEZING. She looked dang cute in her bikini though!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

OH MY GOSH, she is seriously so beautiful. What a sweet little face. Aw, you're so lucky to have her. She is just too precious : )

Logan & Lindy said...

That seriously is sooo dang cute!!!She is soo adorable! Why cant I look cute in a binkin with all the chubby rolls! =)

Heather said...

She is so tiny! PS You don't have my blog on the side of yours... I am offended! ha ha :)

Danielle Sherwood said...

Ok, your little girlie is to die for, I am loving that she is in that precious itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini she is so precious! AND might I add you are so pretty Anjane, your hair is too dang cute!

Amy said...

You're not a PROUD mama are you? Oh she's so STINKING cute. I love it!

The Curry Family said...

She's a doll! So precious!

Blog Archive