4.23.2010

6th Anniversary

I just realized that I forgot to post about our anniversary. It was actually a horrible day...not to be dramatic, but it was. Don't worry, Lincoln agrees. We might just have to re-do that celebration once I am feeling better! But I DO want to say how thankful I am for our marriage! THAT is worth celebrating & posting about! I love Lincoln. He is my best friend. I love knowing that I have a husband who is always there to talk to, that I always have him to hold my hand, that he loves me through somewhat tragic circumstances. He is a good provider and a hard worker. He is so forgiving. He is one of the least judgmental people I know. He is the best dad ever. He is incredibly smart. He is friendly and kind to others. He is incredible. I have never met another person like him. I love you Linc. I am thankful to have been married to you for 6 years...and counting!

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Congrats on 6 years! I don't know Lincoln, except for what you've said about him on the blog, but that alone has shown what an amazing person he is!

So I didn't realize your surgery was so soon! I will be thinking about you. It's such a big step, and I"m excited for the anticipated benefits it will bring into your life!

Soooo, I still watch Family Feud as often as possible, hoping to see a rerun of your family!! Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Shelley Goodman said...

I love that we pretty much have the same anniversary time line. Who knew 6 years could go by so fast but be jam packed full of goodness! Good luck this week. I have been thinking about you and are happy that you soon will be relieved of this burden.

Blog Archive